Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011

Best!

Eminem!




It's Friday and it's my day





Just to party all the way to sunday





Maybe til monday, I dunno what day





Everyday's just a holiday





Crusin' on the freeway





Feelin' kinda breezy





Got the top down, lettin' my hair blow





I dunno where I'm goin'





All I know is when I get there





Someone's gonna "touch my body"

I know what you wanna hear...
'Cuz I know you want me baby I think I want you too...
I think I love you baby...
I think I love you too...
I'm here to save you girl,
Come be in shady's world,
I wanna grow together,
Let's let our love unfurl.
You know you want me baby,
You know I want you too,
They call me Superman,
I'm here to rescue you,
I wanna save you girl,
come be in Shady's world...
oh boy you drive me crazy...
Bitch you make me hurl... 



Cause what you say is what you say

Say what you say how you say it whenever you saying it

Just remember how you said it when you was spraying it  
So who you playing with ?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen